BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday 18 April 2011

Not everyone is gifted with the ability to wear 5 inch heels

Well hey there!  Welcome to the new place to be when it comes to finding footwear to help people with "funny feet". Oh I'm not being rude by calling your feet funny, you see I have what I have termed "funny feet".  The definition of "funny feet" are feet that don't really fit the high street brands.

Are you always trawling from shoe shop to shop trying to find a great pair of attractive, funky shoes but your feet are never willing to fit inside a single pair? Then this is the place for you.

I have a neuro muscular condition called CMT and part of the problem I have is finding shoes that are a) well fitting, b) stay on my feet c) not to high and not completely flat.  I know I am demanding; but the thing is many people are the same. There are probably thousands and thousands of people out there with the same problems and even worse ones.

So the intention is to build a resource of daily postings about shoes we find and resources for shoes.  I hope you like it enough to recommend us to your family and friends who have "funny feet"

0 comments: