BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday 19 April 2011

An irregular choice sounds just what we need!

There are few brands out there that are fun, fresh and funky.  I've been a huge fan of Irregular Choice for such a long time. I would love to own a million pairs but alas they don't squeeze easily into my budget.

There are great opportunities on ebay as well to own a pair at a greatly reduced price.  The thing about Irregular choice, is that they produce such modern and interesting designs without compromising the foot health of women with foot problems.  If you take a look at some of their designs you can see, small heel height and great support built into the shoe via straps either over the foot or around the ankle.





If you fancy trying something a little bit different but still taking care of your feet, then why not treat yourself to a pair of Irregular choice.


NB Please note I have not been approached to write this by anyone relating to Irregular choice. My post is solely written as my opinion and no input has been given by the company.

0 comments: