BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday 23 April 2011

Move over wide foot coming through



Take a look at these wide fit shoes. Sexy or not? attractive yes or no? Comfortable? I don't doubt it. BUT and this is a big BUT (you'll notice I used one T ) there has to be something more out there than shoes like these!!!


I am on a mission to find lovely, attractive comfortable shoes and if there aren't any out there, I'll make them myself. Dear reader I am not kidding you. If  a shoe brand cannot be found then lets create one.

Let me know your thoughts on the wide shoes and also tell me what do you want from your footwear?

Have a great bank holiday weekend, and look after those feet! Only one pair you'll ever get ;0)

On Monday I am going to spark a debate.... it's Men V Women so come back then

0 comments: