BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday 22 April 2011

Crocs: Cool for feet or not?

I have to say before I begin that I am not a convert to crocs.  I have never liked them and am sorry to say that I doubt I ever will. The problem is the way they feel on my feet.  Now having said all of this I hear many people say that they will never part with their crocs, so have crocs had their day or are they the go to footwear for people with funny feet.

I understand from the people who have expressed their delight at this brand of footwear that it is the fit of the footwear that is number one on the list of why you'd consider wearing them. Roomy footwear is becoming more and more difficult to find thanks to the runway bring out constricted versions of what was normal footwear once upon a time.  So take a look at these wonderful inventions and tell me thumbs up or thumbs down.... if you have a case for or against these shoes, then come on leave it here for me, you never know you might just change my mind.

The slide for men sexy or not?

Are these gorgeous heels ?

does this sexy flip live up to its name?

Is this the clumpiest thing you have ever seen?

And now it's over to you!

0 comments: